Fall 2023 Deadlines & Events
- 9/14 – Student Academic Year (SAY) Fall Grant Application Due
- 9/21 – Faculty Academic Year (FAY) Fall Grant Application Due & Faculty Mentor Recommendation Form for SAY Fall Grant Due
- 10/26 – Fall Symposium Application w/ Abstract Due*
- 11/16 – Fall UNC Asheville Journal of Undergraduate Research Initial Submission Due (Note: Submissions will be sent to Faculty Reviewers by Department Chairs no later than 11/21)*
- 11/28 – Fall Symposium (No daytime classes)
- 11/30 – Fall UNC Asheville Journal of Undergraduate Research Reviews from Faculty Reviewers Due (Note: Reviews will be sent to Students by URP no later than 12/5)
- 12/14 – Fall UNC Asheville Journal of Undergraduate Research Final Journal Papers from Students Due**
* A new web portal for all URP applications is in development, and will be available later in the Fall semester. More details will be communicated via email soon.
**If you wish to be considered for the appellation of University Research Scholar (URS), and have this designation printed on your transcript, late submissions of your final Journal paper will no longer be considered – even if already in the printed graduation booklet!